Friday, April 26, 2019

Scentsy #NoLimits Wax Collection



Hey Friends!
Scentsy just launched a brand new, “While Supplies Last”, wax collection called #NoLimits.  I personally love the whole theme to this collection and would have gotten the bundle just for the #No Limits phone holder, but once I read the description of the scents I knew I needed these!  Here you go… full descriptions along with my review of each one:


#DreamBig
  Per Scentsy, “#DreamBig offers a burst of black currant, mimosa blossom, fresh pineapple and vanilla orchid.”


I assumed I would like this one just based on the description and I was right… it’s really nice. This scent is very fresh, mellow and the perfect mix of floral and fruity.  You can pick up the mimosa blossom and orchid for sure, but there’s also a nice whiff of the black current/pineapple in there as well. 

#BestLife
Per Scentsy, “#BestLife keeps it sweet with apricot nectar, fresh blackberries, sugar crystals and mashed strawberry.”


This is another one that I knew would be up my alley and I was not disappointed.  It’s fairly light, definitely fruity and has a great sweetness to it…. They were not lying about the ‘sugar crystals’ portion of the description.  Great scent that I will pick up again!

#Hustle
Per Scentsy, “#Hustle spurs you on with juniper leaves, coastal mist, lavender breeze and earthy driftwood.”


This did NOT sound up my alley.  Juniper leaves?  Earthy driftwood?  Uh… no thanks.  BUT… it’s very, very nice.  This bar is not overpowering on any one scent they’ve listed.  They really mingle very well together and just have a nice fresh, earthy smell.  I’m not sure what to compare it to… maybe a mixture of oceany scents & Farmers Market or Twitterpated?  I like it SO much more than I expected to!

#Goals
Per Scentsy, “#Goals blends spirited citron zest and pomelo grounded with hints of cashmere and teakwood.”


This is another one that I wasn’t sure I would like.  I LOVE this one.  It’s very mellow and relaxing. It smells like your fingers feel when they touch the smoothest of suede if that makes sense. I don’t get a ton of the citron zest… for me it’s all about the cashmere. I just want to drift away when sniffing this one.

#Shine
Per Scentsy, “#Shine radiates with tarocco orange, sparkling citron and yellow wildflower over creamy musk.”


This one takes me back to childhood a bit.  The citrusy smells with the wildflower & creamy musk reminds me of playing outside while drinking Tang as a kid. It’s light, fresh, refreshing and just really nice.

You can purchase these scents in three different ways:

  1. A Single Bar is $6
  2. #NoLimits Wax Collection: One of each of the scents plus a phone holder attachment = $24
  3. #NoLimits Wax Collection BUNDLE: This is a build your own bundle and does not include the phone holder.  This is $24 and you can choose any combination of scents from this collection.


Interested?  You can purchase all the scents/bundles here:



No comments:

Post a Comment