Thursday, April 4, 2019

Samples of Scentsy Products



Do you ever get samples of Scentsy products and wonder what to do with them?  Most seem pretty self-explanatory, but some may not be.  As a consultant, I offer samples of quite a few of Scenty’s products.  I give them out with every party order, so if you purchase something at one of my parties, you’ll usually receive a little goody bag from me with your purchase.  I do this partially as a “Thank you” for the order, and then of course the hope is that you’ll end up trying other products that you might not normally try.   


Here are examples of product that I’ve sampled out and how you might use or benefit from them…

Wax Samples:  My wax samples are in one of two forms…. A little chunk of wax (molded into a cute shape or cut with a crinkle cutter from the bar) OR a felt sample.  I use felt for wax samples when I plan to mail them out (it’s flatter, uses less postage and also re-absorbs the wax if it melts).  You can sniff the wax, decide whether or not you like the scent and toss it  ….  Or, if you have a warmer you can put it in your clean warmer dish, heat it and enjoy.  This is the same for EITHER sample…. Wax or Felt.  The felt if put in the warmer will release the wax scent… the only difference is you’ll need to pull the felt out of your warmer with a toothpick or tweezers.  So… don’t think that because you received a felt sample that you can’t put it in your warmer… you can!



Room Spray Samples:  With my “Scent of the Month” kit I get each month… a Scentsy Room Spray is included.  I love the Room Spray and often use the Scent of the Month to make little sample sprays to give away.  If you get one of these from a consultant, they’re great for any room in our house, a hotel room, the office, etc… and the sample size is great to keep in your purse for when you need a little fresh smell!

Washer Whiff Samples: This is one of my favorite products to sample… because I love it! Much like the wax, washer whiffs really sell themselves.  I usually give about a scoop & a half of the whiffs and that’s enough to scent one large load of laundry pretty well.  With this product/sample, you just dump the little crystals into the washer with your clothes (not in the little spot where liquid detergent goes, but in the actual washer).

Scentsy Soak:  If you’ve not tried this product…. TRY IT.  I try to give out Soak samples with most of my good sized orders, mainly as a thank you.  I first tried Scentsy Soak after slipping & falling on my deck and it’s an amazing product.  I think it’s pretty obvious that you’d use this sample in the bath tub…. BUT… did you know that you can also do a foot soak or a hand soak?!  You can (and you should)!  So… if you get a small sample of Soak, don’t think you have to have a bath to use it… some people just aren’t bath people (I’m normally not).  Don’t love baths? Try a foot soak… your feet will thank you!

Clean Line:  Most consultants like to sample the Scentsy Clean Line…. We do this because it’s amazing stuff!  But… there are several ways to sample the Counter Clean, Bathroom Cleaner and Multipurpose Cleaner.  I personally use small spray bottles, but I know a lot of other consultants put some of the cleaner on a small piece of sponge and seal in a plastic bag.  So…. If you get a sponge for a sample, check to see which product it is and go for it! That sponge is soaked with amazing Scentsy cleaner that will leave whatever you’re cleaning smelling awesome!

There are more things you could potentially get samples of, but those are the most common ones that I give out and only a few that have extra uses or may come in different forms.  Hope that helps!




Tanya Milbrodt   
Independent Scentsy Consultant
@betteroffwickless on Facebook
Toncakes on Instagram
BetteroffWickless on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment