Monday, April 15, 2019

Better off Wickless: Warmer of the Week 4/15/2019


Hey Friends … It’s time for another “Warmer of the Week” post!

This week’s warmer is the “Olive Bucket” Warmer!


 

Per Scentsy, “Once used to gather olives in countries along the Mediterranean Sea, this replica olive bucket warmer has a vintage metal finish.”
I really love the rustic Mediterranean look of this warmer.  I love the vintage look they’ve given the metal and I especially love the little patterns it casts when lit. 

If you’re also loving this warmer (or know someone that needs it), you can purchase it here:

Please feel free to follow me on Facebook (@Betteroffwickless) and on Instagram (Toncakes) for sale updates & such.  Also I'd love to know what you think of this warmer... comment & let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment