Monday, April 22, 2019

Better off Wickless: Warmer of the Week 4/22/2019


Hey everyone!  It’s that time of the week again…. Warmer of the Week time! This week I’m highlighting the “Stone Leaf Warmer”.

 


Per Scentsy, “Etched leaves mingle with inching vines on this Earthenware warmer, depicting a changing season and the opportunity for a peaceful level of consciousness.”
I love how simple and neutral this warmer is.  It would look great in a contemporary setting or a rustic setting, has great Earth tones and is just an elegant, beautiful warmer!

If you can’t live without this warmer in your life or need to gift it, you can purchase it here:


Please feel free to follow me on Facebook (@Betteroffwickless) and on Instagram (Toncakes) for sale updates & such.  Also I'd love to know what you think of this warmer... Please comment & let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment