Monday, April 29, 2019

Better off Wickless: Warmer of the Week 4/29/2019


Hi Friends! Welcome back to my blog…. It’s time for another Warmer of the Week post!    This week I’ll be highlighting the “Mosaic Mist” Warmer.


Per Scentsy, “Mosaic is a timeless look, but it’s also extremely time-consuming to create, and our mosaic designs are no exception. They’re meticulously pieced together one at a time, using over 200 individually hand-cut tiles per warmer and literally MILLIONS for the entire season. But when you see that detail come to life in a sparkling, multicolor display, you’ll know it was worth the effort.”

I have the “Mermaid Glass” warmer (another similar in design) and I can vouch for how beautiful and worth the effort they are.  I LOVE that with Scentsy warmers you’re not just getting a vehicle to warm scented wax…. You’re also getting a gorgeous décor piece for your home.  I’ve seen the wax warmers they sell at hobby/craft stores, Walmart, etc… and they don’t hold a candle to the beauty of the Scentsy warmers nor are they as well made.

Need a little beauty in your home and ready to make the leap to a better crafted warmer?  Get yours here:


Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook (@Betteroffwickless) and on Instagram (Toncakes) for sale updates & such.  Also, I'd love to know what you think of this warmer... Please comment & let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment