Friday, April 5, 2019

Join Special: April 2019

Do you love Scentsy?  Did you know that for the month of April 2019 there is a join special?

If you sign up to be an Independent Scentsy Consultant between now & 4/30/2019 you get all the regular goodies in your enrollment kit PLUS a Scentsy Go and Scentsy Go Pod! 



"But I'm not a sales person"
--That's ok.… Scentsy really sells itself.  Book one party, put out the testers and a couple 'wish lists' and watch....


"I already work full-time..."
--So do I.  You can put as much time and effort into your Scentsy business as you want.  I work my business in the evenings & on the weekends.  It's a fun hobby that brings in a little extra spending money for me.


"I can't afford anything extra right now."
--I totally get it.  The kit is $99, which may seem like a lot.  Did you know that you get over $200 worth of products & business tools in the kit?  Also, did you know that once you book your launch party you'll most likely make your investment back and then some?


"I'm really just more of a fan of the product."
--That's great! That's what makes a great consultant!  And... did you know that you earn commissions on ALL sales... even your purchases?  So, basically it's like getting a rebate on your orders every time you get paid....  the products aren't discounted at purchase, but really they are discounted with your commissions.  As a Certified Consultant you earn 25% commission... that's like 25% off … just after the fact.


Why not join now?  Take the leap and join my team today!  You'll get a Scentsy Go and pod on top of all the other cool things in your enrollment kit plus a mentor and team ready to help you every step of the way.   Interested, but have questions?!  Email, text or call me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. 




Check it out.....   https://betteroffwickless.scentsy.us/join







Tanya Milbrodt   
Independent Scentsy Consultant
@betteroffwickless on Facebook
Toncakes on Instagram
BetteroffWickless on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment