Thursday, April 11, 2019

Scentsy Counter Clean vs. All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate

When I became a Scentsy Consultant and realized that in the time I first learned about Scentsy to now, we’d grown from just “warmers & wax” I was very excited to try all the new stuff. 




Right away I tried the Counter Clean and quickly fell in love with it! It smells amazing (duh… it’s Scentsy), cleans pretty well and is good for almost anywhere! I use Counter Clean for my counters, my tile entryway, the walls, the toes of my Converse, you name it…  so…. When Scentsy came out with their new “All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate” I was curious… why?  In my mind, Counter Clean is pretty “all purpose”.  So I thought I’d compare the two and see what we find…


Descriptions:

Counter Clean:  Per Scentsy, “Multipurpose spray cleans while forming a clear, dirt-repelling barrier on sealed surfaces that gets stronger with regular use. 16 fl. oz.”

-Ammonia-free formula.
-Safe for use on granite, counters and bathroom fixtures.
-Continuous use makes cleaning easier over time.
-Available in a variety of Scentsy fragrances.

All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate: Per Scentsy, “This everyday, all-purpose cleaner is specially formulated to clean dirt, grease, oil, grime and fingerprints on most nonporous household surfaces, while forming a dirt-repelling barrier that makes cleaning easier over time. Makes six 16-oz. bottles.”

Price/Ounces:

Counter Clean: 16 ounce bottle for $10

All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate: 24 ounce bottle for $18 (makes SIX 16 oz bottles of cleaner)

Differences:

  1. One big difference seems to be that Counter Clean is safe for Granite while All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate shouldn’t be used on porous materials.
  2. Price per ounce – You’re getting a LOT of cleaner for the $18 you’re spending on the concentrate vs. the $10 bottle of Counter Clean.
  3. Grease/Grime – I noticed that the description of the All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate specifically mentions grease, oil & grime where Counter Clean doesn’t.  I wondered if this was really a big difference.   It is.  I used the concentrate on top of my refrigerator (please tell me I’m not the only one that has a DISCUSTING fridge top) and it worked really well.    
Before & After:
Counter Clean:




All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate:






I came into this thinking, “I’m not going to like this new product more than my counter clean.”, but man I’m loving this All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate!  It works wonders on grimy surfaces and you can’t beat the price point!  Honestly….  it works out to $3 per 16 oz. bottle… which is a STEAL for a good cleaner that smells like your favorite Scentsy Scent. 

There’s my comparison and take on the two … hope it helps.  If you’re interested in trying this product, let me know (text, email, whatever).  If you want to purchase either product you can do that here:

No comments:

Post a Comment