Friday, August 9, 2019

Scentsy New Release Scents – Fall 2019


Hey guys, sorry it’s been so long since I’ve done a blog post… been super busy with life and then attended Scentsy Family Reunion in Austin, TX.  I’ll try to do another blog post with more details on that trip (it was AMAZING), but for now I wanted to get you my review on the 10 new Fall/Winter fragrances that Scentsy is putting out on 9/1/19!




Here we go….


Blood Orange Spice:  Per Scentsy, “This sweet-tart trio of Candied Apple, Blood Orange Puree and Cinnamon Stick will satisfy your autumn obsession.”  I was not expecting to love this one mainly because I don’t usually love the orange scents… but this is really nice. You can pick up the orange, but I do get the apple smell and definitely the cinnamon… and those two are heavy enough that the orange isn’t too overpowering for me.  I like it.

Brownie Batter:  Per Scentsy, “Rich, heavenly notes of Baked Brownie, Cocoa Powder and Vanilla Bean will set the stage for some serious cravings.”  I was completely expecting to LOVE this one and it disappointed me.  I usually love the bakery smells, but to me this smelled like fake cocoa… like a chocolate scratch & sniff sticker from the 80’s.

Candied Cranberry Pecan:  Per Scentsy, “Classic Cranberries and Pecans are sweetened by Sugarcane and a ribbon of Brandied Plum.”  This is nice.  I don’t LOVE it, but I don’t dislike it either.  I smell cranberries and they’re on the sweeter side… I can smell the “brandied plum”, but I’m not getting any whiff of Pecans at all and I really wanted to.

Fiddle Leaf Fig:  Per Scentsy, “A botanical haven brimming with Wild Fern, Mission Fig and hints of Crushed Rosemary and Coconut Water.”  This one is super light & fresh. Definitely botanical… wild fern for sure.  Not a favorite of mine, but if you like the lighter/fresher scents you’ll like this.

First Day of Fall:  Per Scentsy, “All the best parts are here. Just Picked Pumpkin, a breath of Autumn Woods, Ground Nutmeg and a spicy dash of Cinnamon.” It’s not as strong as I would like, but it’s VERY nice.  Not super spicy cinnamon… a nice, mellow, fall smell.  I will be getting this one!

Grapefruit & Grenadine:  Per Scentsy, “Splashes of Sparkling Grapefruit and Juicy Pomegranate are garnished with Zesty Orange Peel in the ultimate merry mocktail.”  I personally do not like this one, but I don’t like grapefruit smells.  If you like grapefruit you will LOVE this.  It smells heavy on the grapefruit with a slight kick to it.

Huckleberry Wreath:  Per Scentsy, “For the holidays or any days. Crimson Red Currant and a handful of Huckleberries brighten a wreath of Frosted Fir.”  This one is very nice… I don’t smell a ton of fir… definitely smell the berries & currants.  Not super ‘holiday’ but very nice!

I’m Snow Over It:  Per Scentsy, “You know you love it! Sage, Whispering Pine and Cedarwood bursting with Bright Berries will rekindle your winter romance.”  This is another very nice, mellow fragrance.  A tiny bit of pine, a little sweetness from the ‘bright berries’ and definitely smell the cedarwood. 

Maple Apple Bourbon:  Per Scentsy, “Juicy Red Apple and Rich Maple get in the holiday spirit with a Splash of Bourbon.”  Yes please!! This one is totally up my alley (I love the bakery scents… if it smells like you could eat it or drink it, I’m down)! You get a little bit of the apple, but this is heavy on the Maple and Bourbon scents and smells very “holiday” to me.  I’ll be stocking up on this one.

Stroopwafel Delight:  Per Scentsy, “A cozy twist on a traditional Dutch treat made with creamy Vanilla, rich Melted Butter and Cinnamon.”  This is my FAVORITE scent of the new Fall/Winter scents.  You get a little vanilla, VERY buttery and then Cinnamon.  You can almost taste the flaky/bakery in your mouth when you sniff it.  I will be stocking up on this one and it will most likely go in my Scentsy Club!

There’s my take on the new Fall/Winter scents.  As usual, there really is something for everyone.  These become available on September 1st… let me know if you need to pick some up!


No comments:

Post a Comment