Monday, August 12, 2019

Better off Wickless Warmer of the Week: 8/12/2019


Hey friends!  It’s been a while since I’ve done a “Warmer of the Week” pick…. But I’m back at it and this week we’re going with August’s Warmer of the Month:  Portland

Per Scentsy, “Reminiscent of the most photographed lighthouse in the world, the Portland Warmer takes you to a peaceful Maine shoreline. Featuring handcrafted galvanized steel,  cut-out windows and a misty glow, it alludes  to a steady beacon of hope in the distance.”
I am IN LOVE with this warmer. In fact, I just purchased one for myself for when I re-do the kid’s bathroom.  It’s decorated in frogs right now, but eventually will be general ocean/beachy and this will be perfect.  I love the rustic look.

The “Portland” warmer is discounted during the month of August and is a “While Supplies Last” kind of thing… so if you need this one, grab it while you can!!



No comments:

Post a Comment