Monday, January 6, 2020

Better off Wickless Warmer of the Week: 1/6/2020


Hi guys, sorry for the hiatus here…. I got soooo busy for the holidays!  But, I’m back at it and wanted to spend January dedicating my “Warmer of the Week” posts to warmers that are going away!
That’s right… with our catalog changing to the Spring/Summer starting in February, Scentsy has announced which current products are being discontinued (meaning you won’t be able to purchase them after 2/2/2020).
This week’s warmer is the “Spindle Warmer”!  I personally have this warmer in my home and LOVE it. 
 
Per Scentsy, “Bronzed, hand-wound wire fits like a glove over a classic lantern shape for an elegant, rustic-chic appearance.”

The Spindle Warmer is 7” tall and takes the 40 Watt Edison Bulb.  The only ‘warning’ or potential negative I have about this warmer is just that it’s SUPER bright.  I have mine placed on the side table near my spot on the couch in the Family Room and it’s like having a little lamp over there.  I enjoy that aspect, but some may not or may not expect it.  So, just be aware that it’s very bright. I do really love this warmer though.  I have this one and I also have the “Vino” warmer (both similar in style… hand-woven wire) and they’re gorgeous!

If this warmer is up your alley, be sure to grab it this month before it goes away!!




No comments:

Post a Comment