Monday, September 23, 2019

Better off Wickless Warmer of the Week: 9/23/2019


Hi guys!  The warmer I’ll be highlighting this week is actually our “Monthly Special” and discounted during the month of September….   The Manic Mansion Warmer!

 


Per Scentsy, “Perfect for the parlor or the porch, the Manic Mansion Warmer offsets any sinister Halloween décor with a more approachable haunted house. Handcrafted of metal (and including a green lightbulb), the warmer's ghoulish glow, friendly ghost and broken screen door humbly beckon you in. Lift the roof to warm your favorite fragrance.”

As a consultant I subscribe to the Scent & Warmer of the Month…. What this means is that each month I get the Warmer of the month, 9 bars of the Scent of the Month, 72 Rub & Sniff stickers of the Scent of the Month, a Room Spray of the Scent of the Month along with 50 “Monthly Special” brochures that highlight the warmer & scent. 

Sometimes I put the warmer in my stock for upcoming events so I can potentially sell it, but this one I am keeping!  It’s VERY cute! I LOVE that it comes with a green bulb and I adore all the little details it has to offer.  The ghost, bat and pumpkin are cute enough, but I really love that the screen on the top window is only half there… gives it a truly spooky/abandoned feeling!

If you need this cute warmer in your life this holiday season you only have one more week to pick it up at the discounted price!  Grab yours here:



No comments:

Post a Comment