Monday, May 6, 2019

Better off Wickless Warmer of the Week: 5/6/2019

Hey Friends,
it's time again to highlight a "Warmer of the Week" and for this week it's one of my favorites from the new Spring/Summer collection... the "Diamond Weave - Silver Warmer"!


Per Scentsy, "A real marble base gives our Diamond Weave Warmer a weighty, substantial feel, like an heirloom handed down through the generations. We’re especially proud of the premium craftsmanship put into this piece, and believe it stands out in the materials and in details like the decorative, silver-plated strands that are woven right into the marble."


I saw this warmer in the catalog and thought, "Oh, that's pretty." and kept moving along.  Then each time I would see it and would pause and think, "That one is really pretty", but didn't feel the need to order/own it.  THEN one of my customer's bought it.... I took it out of all the packaging and gave it a once over to make sure it worked and OMG is it beautiful.  I now officially LOVE this warmer and will be picking one up for myself next time I have a credit/host reward to use. 
If you look at the photo of this warmer and think, "Oh, this is pretty" I can almost guarantee that you'll fall completely in love with it in person.


It's definitely one of the higher-end warmers.... want it, but think to yourself, "Yikes, I don't want to spend $50 on one warmer".... give me a call, email or text and let's set up a party.  You can do an online party, home party or "Bag Party" and earn this warmer for HALF OFF!

Can't wait to party to get this warmer (I completely understand)…. get yours here:


Don't forget, you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube for more sales, insights and Consultant training tips!  Please comment below and let me know what YOU think of the Diamond Weave Warmer!  Happy Melting! #BetterOffWickless




No comments:

Post a Comment